Taxation in Russia
All tax-related issues within the Russian Federation must comply with the Tax Code of the Russian Federation (parts 1 & 2). They must also comply with any and all related laws enacted on the federal and local levels.
System of taxes and levies in Russia:
1. Federal taxes and levies (set forth by the Russian Tax Code and subject for payment throughout the territory of the Russian Federation):
- value-added tax;
- personal income tax;
- unified social tax;
- profit tax for enterprises;
- tax for mineral extraction;
- tax for water levies, for the use of fauna and levies, for the use of aquatic biological resources;
- state fee.
2. Regional taxes and levies (laid out by the federal Russian Tax Code and regional tax related laws and subject for payment in the regions):
- corporate property tax;
- gambling tax;
- tax on transportation.
3. Local taxes and dues (laid out by federal Tax Code and municipal tax regulations, subject for payment to the municipal authorities):
- land tax;
- personal property tax;
- sales tax.
4. Insurance contributions to the non-budget funds
- insurance contributions to the Pension Fund of Russia;
- insurance contributions to the social security fund of Russian Federation;
- insurance contributions to the compulsory medical insurance fund.
5. Basic taxes and levies rates:
- VAT - general rate makes up 18% of the retail price, on some goods and operations - 0%, 10%;
- Income tax - general rate 20% of profit;
- Property tax - 2,2 % of average annual cost of fixed assets, in regard of some real estate objects - 1.5%-2% of cadastral value of objects;
- Insurance contributions to the non-budget funds - 34% of labour compensation fund;
- Personal income tax (PIT) - general rate 13% of personal income (including employees).
On May 13, 2019, a meeting of of the local LIONS CLUB members was held in Gummersbach, Germany, where a colleague and partner of MauerGroup in Germany, Mr. Dieter Wagener, Managing Partner of ADVISIO Company, was elected President in 2019
ALL NEWS FOR